Friday, February 27, 2015

Secret Words

They said I was too young, I said experience is the best judge not age. I carried on with what I thought was right. Life was so beautiful. The grass was green, the roses were red, the sky was blue. Oh! Life is so beautiful!!

They called me back, but I moved on. They told me I would sink, but I didn't care. They said it wasn't worth it, but I cared. Helping one to cross the river with the feet in two different boats is what I chose. Was I lame? Was I ignorant? Was I an imbecile? No I was in 'Love'!! Who cared about what's in the future when I can make future myself. Future with two of us. Future unseen. Future which was shrouded in the safe blanket of love. Love that will make us go through. Life with Love was worth living.

They said you will get hurt. I said Love is blind and lovers can't see. Life was a valley, in the ridges of the high mountains covered with green grass and endless swarm of colourful flowers around and surrounded by tall trees of love. I won't get hurt. All I will get is love and all that I have to do is love back. And so I did...

"What are you? why should I love you? What is there in you that I should love you back?"

Alas! The bubble of love was popped. Life had been brutal. It had shattered the fragile love into pieces. Trust broken. Damage beyond repair. A knot of infinity. Ad nauseum ad infinitum.

They said it's better to love and lost than to have never loved at all. I say if you fall in love with the wrong person you are good if you have not loved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment